Thursday, July 26, 2012

extra thankful

Every once in awhile i have these moments where i just feel so content in what I am doing. Usually those moments happen when I am planning an event or entertaining. Things always just seem so right in those moments and I sincerely love what I am doing. Yesterday I had a retirement reception, and although I felt off my game and a little behind and secretly crossing my fingers everything would go well I enjoyed every second of the stress and hecticness. I think deep down I knew it would work out. It always does. But there is nothing like the feeling I get when I see everything come together and I step back and look at what has just been created. We always joke that with every event it's like I am moving. The containers line my living room and the dining room table becomes Cinta Events head corders. The early mornings and late nights of prep. But it is always worth it. Always. 

I am so blessed that I am able to hold a full time job as well as work at what I love on the side. So today I am extra thankful. Thankful that I am not only able to have a job to pay the bills but also able to work on my ultimate passion. what more could I want. 

Here are a couple instagram pictures from the reception yesterday. I was to busy to really take anything more then the basics. And forgive all of my iphone pictures lately. My camera is broken for good and I am in attempts to invest in another one. 


there was a request for sugar free desserts.
above are sugar free coconut cake balls drizzled in dark chocolate 

strawberry bruschetta

it was requested that things be pretty basic...fruit, veggies, cheeses.
attempted to add a little pizzaz to make basics look a little more interesting 



Hope everyone has a simply thankful thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment