Friday, September 21, 2012

it's Friday?

I honestly have no idea where the heck this week went. Actually, I do. Work, work, and more work. Students are back on campus and this week has been jam packed of orientation activities and countless other things. Somehow we are now back at Friday and all my grand blog ideas for the week will i guess have to wait until next week. Or maybe I should just get better about planning these things. Regardless today seemed like the perfect day for some blanks. Make sure you link up yourself at The Little Things We Do!


1. Something I am very proud of is: well my business seems like the obvious answer, but it is true. I am quite proud of what I've been able to do over the last couple of years.

2. My favorite things about myself is: my ability to make others feel welcome. I try really hard to make sure that the students that come through the office feel welcome, that the people who come through my home feel taken care of. 

3. My favorite fall color is: mustard yellow, charcoal grey and I am loving all the burgundy out there right now. 

4. Something I've been learning lately is: patience. i am a planner and sometimes most of the time life doesn't care what you would like your timeline to look like. However, usually it all turns out for the better. 

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is: Thin is the new happy by Valerie Frankel. It is  a memoir about a women who battled body image issues her whole life and how she pretty much stopped buying into this whole world wide concept of thin equals happy. Quite eye opening and a great perspective on things. 

6. My favorite Pandora Station is: ...I am more of a Spotify girl but the 90's radio station is always a great trip down memory lane! 

7. This weekend I will: be heading to my roomies hometown for some family fun. kinda nice having my best friend and roomie dating. Means i get to hangout with both of them :) 


Hope everyone has a simply great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment