Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall is in the Air!

Has anyone noticed how fall is totally in the air now? How did that happen? I think more then anyone us Oregonians love fall. Or at least I do. The leaves are slowly starting to turn, the air is crisp in those early mornings, and the smell of pumpkin spice is starting to be everywhere. Okay, so maybe thats just my house. I just couldn't help putting my new carmel pear crisp Scentsy in when I got it a couple weeks ago, it seriously smells like fall. And with a new season around the corner it is only natural that all of us ladies wish for a new fall wardrobe. There have been so many adorable looks out there that it has been hard to decide what things i MUST have and what things i will patiently wait for to go on sale/clearance. I am loving all the rich colors, and that we are still seeing sparkle in things. Here are a few favorites at the moment!


sources on my pinterst!

Hope you have a simply wonderful thursday! 

2 comments: