Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: The Collins Wedding

It feels like it was forever ago and yet only just yesterday that I was running around trying to finish up details for the Collins wedding that was in August. This wedding is my first official Cinta Events wedding, and only 1 out of a handful that i have done ever. Thankfully i was working with a pretty amazing bride and groom who seriously made the whole process so much fun and really allowed me the freedom to be creative. I had so much fun with all the crafting and  working on all the little details that to me really make a wedding. Now that a couple months have gone by, and we now have the pictures back from the talented Katy Weaver I can finally really see what was done. That day was so hectic and i learned some oh so valuable lessons in what i would do again and what i would not do again. Thats what I love about event planning. You never know it all. Its a constant evolution regardless of how long you have been in the business.

I am so excited to be able to share with you some of my favorite prictures from the wedding! I will soon be posting an album on the facebook page with a few more. Thanks again to my amazing couple, Leah and Andrew. It was such an honor to be apart of your big day! And a big thank you to Katy Wever Photography! The pictures are amazing! 





























hope you enjoyed them! 

Have a simply wonderful wedding wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm swooning! Every detail is gorgeous. You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete