Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Polka Dot Designs

I have been slightly obsessed with print materials lately. Stationary, invitations, custom notepads, and everything in-between. and this last week I stumbled across Polka Dot Designs who had some super adorable invitations, announcements and other fun print materials. Check out a few the adorable things they have! 

how adorable are these notecards?! I love the chevron set. I may be needing to purchase some.

cute birth announcements  

obsessed with this woodland baby shower invite. i may be using this for an upcoming shower i have to plan 



i am in love with these glitter invites. i wasn't planning to use formal invitations for this years birthday 
plans however this makes me want to send out hard copies! 



 They also have some great holiday greeting cards, and some fun new years even invitations.

Hope you have a simply fabulous tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment