Friday, October 14, 2011

The blanks are back


It's Friday! I know the blanks have been missing the last couple weeks but here they are! Hopefully you all have a great weekend and aren't cooped up in bed trying to get ride of sickness like I am right now! 
Link up yourself at The Little Things We Do.


1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was      hmm...maybe being "mamma and" to my many children who are all over the age of 20..I am always the one who just takes care of things or makes things happen. I would do pretty much anything for any of them .

2.   When it comes to working out    I have never been a fan...however it does make me feel so much better      .

3.  A woman should always   be confident in herself. Even if you aren't feeling confident there is nothing like a good fake to show the world you are here and here to make a mark  .

4. I wish I could    make more time in the day    and then I'd    be able to actually do all the fun projects I want to do and have a perfectly clean house/ great meals on the table every night   .

5.  A best friend is    someone who will stick by your side regardless of the season. Be there to give you comfort, give the strength and give you the truth you sometimes need to hear. and through it all love you.

6.  I can't get enough of    fall, pumpkin flavored things, essie power clutch nail polish and weekend  .

7.  This weekend I am   hopefully tailgating, watching the osu football game, getting some sleep, and willing this sore throat away   .

Have a simply wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment