Tuesday, October 25, 2011

i love a good deal

So there are a couple things i have just been loving/ living in lately...and the best part is that I got SUPER amazing good deals on them :) and what girl doesn't LOVE a good deal?? Lets start with my favorite..

This isn't even love. this is obsession. I am obsessed with this necklace. And I apologize for the fact that I will be living in it for the next few months and probably over wearing it but frankly i don't care. just look at it! and the best part..... $16 bucks. yep thats right! thank you Nordstroms! 


I have also been living in my black wedges from target. seriously the perfect hight, and super comfortable to be in all day. and the good news here.... $29. Thank you target!  

i have been loving all of the mustard yellow that has been floating around lately. it truly is a perfect fall color. and i have to say that i love the new tank i just got that was only $15 bucks at nordies... its super soft and extra long. perfect for layering. Can't go wrong with amazing basics



anyone else had some great deals lately??

Have a simply wonderful Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment