Friday, October 21, 2011

i heart friday


Hellooooo FRIDAY! Not going to lie this week flew by. It was nice to get back into my more "normal" routine. I feel like I am slowly starting to put a little more order back into my life. yay for that! I am looking forward to a day with mamma tomorrow and some fun fall activities. But for now here are the blanks of the day! 
Link up yourself at the Little Things We Do! 



1.   Nothing says fall like      the leaves changing beautiful colors and falling .

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   making pumpkins seeds...we always go to the pumpkin patch and that equals amazing pumpkin seeds to be made      .

3.  My favorite fall treat is   pumpkin spice lattes   .

4. Fall makes me think of    a new beginning    because    after summer ends things go back to a more normal routine and with working at a  school everything starts. I feel like i end up making more goals for myself around this time then I do when the new year comes around  .

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    crisp air, warm coffee, baked goods, leaves, beautiful changing colors .

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     jeans and cardigans...comfort and warmth and you can always dress it up or dress it down  .

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Thanksgiving. Never have been a huge fan of dressing up and although halloween has grown on me I still prefer thanksgiving. Great food, great meaning and who doesn't love black friday the day after??  .

Hope you have a simply wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment