Monday, March 19, 2012

its monday?

this weekend was a little bitter sweet. it was the last home gymnastics meet, and the last weekend with my lovely roommate Alissa who we sadly had to say goodbye to on Saturday. after being with her for 2 years it's sad to see her go, but I am so excited for her new adventure in China, saving sea turtles!! I have such cool friends! anyways, here are some snap shots from the weekend.

pouting about the last home meet and our last night together

our typical silly faces 
a little goodbye collage 

uhh hello super cute kitchen-aid mixer! you are putting my classic white to shame right now 

celebrated st pattricks day and sported my lucky beads
which then lead to my lazy day on the couch with my best friend Ibuprofen 


 thankfully i am back in working order with my coffee and cute sweater I got for $4 bucks today

did everyone else have a good weekend??

Hope you have a Simply marvelous monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment