Friday, March 23, 2012

we made it to friday!


today is a very exciting day.

a. its friday
b. i get off early from work
c. i'm picking up one of my very best friends from the airport
d. and that means im reunited with my business partner

what more could i want?!

but it is friday meaning its blank time! play along and link up yourself over at
The Little Things We Do! 


And today's theme is....COLOR!  
Hope you'll play along!


1.  My favorite color is     well right now im obsessed with grey and yellow   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes   a at the moment reds, green    .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     coral..or somewhere in that area.   .

4. The color I detest is    is green and especailly when paired with yellow. i hate the ducks ;) .

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   black and more black, but recently a lot of navy blue and pops of bright colors .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   khaki..or more like neutrals.i feel like i need to be super tan otherwise im just blending in with my skin and look washed out     .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   black and nude..its a black lace over a nude    .


Is anyone else as excited as I am that it's friday?! 

Hope you all have a simply wonderful Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment