Thursday, March 22, 2012

lips galore

what is going on with this March snow storm right now?! anyone else confused with Oregon's latest spring weather? well nothing to cheer my day up like my latest obsession. lipstick. i will admit that until about 3 months ago actually wearing, let alone owning lipstick just wasn't something on my radar. however in the recent month or two I have become obsessed. nothing to bring an outfit up a notch then using a pop of bright red or pink. I am proud to say that I now own a couple lipsticks and a lips stains. And i have no doubt that my collection will keep growing! Here are a few of my favorites at the moment! 




I just purchased a hot pink color and am obsessed with it..you can really layer it to make it lighter or more intense. 



how fun are these neon colors from Bobbi Brown! Fun for a night out on the town! 

the perfect red for me is Cliniques Peach Pop. and its only $15 bucks!  (this is not the color show here)

I also Love Clinique's Chubby Sticks! They are great for color on the go and they come in great colors! 


i need this color. venus by Shiseido 

i also love these nude colors by Anastasia. i am in need of the perfect nude lip color 

Hope everyone has a simply fantastic thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment