Thursday, March 1, 2012

tired

today i am just plain tired. actually i have been super tired all darn week. I just can't seem to get out of this tired funk. Usually I am one of those people who doesn't mind getting up when the alarm goes off but lately the snooze button and I have been good friends. Maybe it's because this weather has been miserable and getting out of my nice warm cozy bed seems like the worst idea ever. But I am not going to lie when i saw snow on the ground this morning I quickly checked the school website to see if there were going to be any delay's in hopes of an extra hour or two of sleep. Can't I just have a couple paid lazy days off to catch up on sleep and house work? Right now that just sounds like heaven. 

Anyone else exhausted this week? 
Hope you have a simply non-tired wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment