Tuesday, May 15, 2012

beauty products i love right now

every girl has her go to beauty products that she loves. and lately with all of my new beauty box subscriptions I have added a couple more to my list. but lately I have been obsessed with a few key items. here are some of my favorite beauty products at the moment. and the best part there are more economical items then splurge items! 



1. Essie. Tart Deco: $8 
My new color obsession right now. this peach brings out the tan that is slowly starting to emerge.

2. Pantene Brunette Expressions conditioner:  $5.99     
In the last year or so my hair has decided to be super picky about what shampoo and conditioner is   used. I have been trying to find some sort of alternative to spending $30-40 bucks for the good stuff. After testing out every variety. The only one that my hair seems to like is this stuff. It hates the regular Pantene but this brunette expressions is amazing and my hair has never looked so vibrant! 
                 
3. Julep Sicilian Orange Foot Soak: $26
With summer right around the corner and living in sandals this is a must for the summer. Your feet
will love you for such amazingness. And it smells like heaven! I was so excited it was in my Julep Maven box last month! 

4: Secret Scent Expressions- Cocoa Butter Kiss: $5.25
To be honest i  only bought this product because there was a good deal on Secret products and i loved the  scent. And i am so thankful i did. It is perfect to spray for a light airy fresh scent for those days you don't want to use your expensive perfume. 

5: Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser: $16
My newest favorite product is this exfoliant that I received in my Birchbox last month. It seriously is amazing! And although it is a little spendy for the tiny amount you get it is well worth the cost. It seriously changes the texture of your face after one or two uses.

Do you have any favorite's? 

Hope you have a simply beautiful tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment