Friday, May 18, 2012

a little blank fun


If you haven't already noticed today is FRIDAY!!! And I am one excited girl that the weekend has finally arrived. I am packing my bags and am heading out of town tonight to probably an even smaller town then corvallis but the point is that I am heading out for a couple days. Heading home with my good friend/ roomie to coos bay! It will be nice to see the ocean and just be somewhere different. His adorable mom has im sure planned a great weekend for all of use 

but for now I figured we would play along with the blanks today. They are over on The Little Things We Do




1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   friendships. my close friends know that no matter what I will always back them and will always come to their rescue.     

2.      The fact that it is friday.   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was    hmm..how about just some fun that i had recently? Last weekend my roomie and i made our way up to portland, had lunch and roamed the streets on a perfectly sunny day. and it was so much fun. It is fun to have days where there are no expectations and you just go with the flow. it's the simple things  .

4.  True friends are   the ones you may not see or talk to everyday but the ones that you pick right back up with when you are together. true friends will call you out and be honest when you need it the most and are always there to comfort .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       entertaining. I know it sounds weird but i love having people over for a dinner party. there is just something about everyone around one table sipping on wine and enjoying ones company that makes me just feel complete .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     outside BBQing, with great friends, great drinks and twinkle lights for when it gets dark  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   Chocolate, some sort of chocolate dessert is always a great way to celebrate  .


Only 8 hours stands between me and weekend. hopefully it goes by fast! 
Have a simply wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment