Friday, August 17, 2012

a happy birthday to a beautiful friend

today mark the 23rd birthday of one of my closest friends, and roomie, at least for a few more days. Jen is one of those friends who no matter what will have your back. she is someone i can be completely be honest with and i trust what she says and thinks about whatever the situation is. she has been my go to girl for everything and anything under the sun this last year. we have had countless lazy days, adventures, wine tastings, dancing the nights away and now that she is moving across the country to start this new chapter I can't help but be a little sad. But this is a time for new adventures and new memories. And i know that our friendship is strong enough to endure it all. 

I am so excited to see what 23 will bring you Jen! You truly are beautiful and I am sure we will find some sort of trouble to get into in the next 23 years :) 

As a birthday/ going away gift I made Jen a Shutterfly book. If you haven't taken a look at all the fun things you can make on Shutterfly do it! They are so user friendly and have so many custom options to choose from! Below are some of the pages from the book I made her. 










Happy 23rd Birthday Jen!!! Love you! 

Have a simply wonderful weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment