Tuesday, August 28, 2012

i can finally breathe


for the first time in months i finally feel like i can breathe a sigh of relief. my house is finally starting to go back to it's normal self. I can resume my weekly night routine of the gym and actually cooking dinner. I can finish that book i've been wanting to finish, and take part in movie nights again, spend hours on pinterest for myself instead of research, and time to actually blog again. And all of it without a guilty conscious of.. "well i should be doing this"... "or i should do that" ...for the next week or so I am going to just attempt my best to relax and enjoy the last of this summer. i can hardly believe September is right around the corner! Football season is looming, along with a new school year, and students back in this little town i call home. and i am excited. A lot of change has happened this last summer and I am excited to see what new opportunities and adventures happen this fall.

hope everyone has a simply wonderful tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment