Friday, August 3, 2012

Fill in the blank friday!!


It has been awhile since we have had some blanks around here and frankly I have just been so darn busy to really have tons of time to blog.  :( So today we fill the blanks. i love blanks! play along 


1.  I am proud of   my business. my little tiny business brings me so much joy and although it is truly a learning experience i am proud of what we have been able to accomplish this far and am so excited to see where it goes in the next few years   .


2.   This weekend I will    I will be doing a dinner party for a dear family friend in Salem. we are doing a fun italian theme and i am excited to see it all come together   .

3.  A secret dream I have is    i guess wanting to plan weddings isn't a secret to anyone...hmm...i would say to someday build the house my dad drew up plans for but never got the chance to build  .

4. I can't handle    not getting enough sleep. this is hitting home right about now because i have been battling a cough that only shows up when its time for bed ..aka..horrible sleep for over a week. exhausting  .

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is   when someone starts a texting convo with you then doesn't respond for 5 hours...okay maybe not the most annoying thing in the world but annoying  .

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is    taking a drive over to the beach..grabbing coffee and sitting by the ocean..nothing relaxes me or clears my head more then that.

7.  I think everyone should   slow down. this world is all about go go go and sometimes i forget to take a moment and stop  .



Hope everyone has a simply lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment