It has been awhile since we have had some blanks around here and frankly I have just been so darn busy to really have tons of time to blog. :( So today we fill the blanks. i love blanks! play along
1. I am proud of my business. my little tiny business brings me so much joy and although it is truly a learning experience i am proud of what we have been able to accomplish this far and am so excited to see where it goes in the next few years .
2. This weekend I will I will be doing a dinner party for a dear family friend in Salem. we are doing a fun italian theme and i am excited to see it all come together .
3. A secret dream I have is i guess wanting to plan weddings isn't a secret to anyone...hmm...i would say to someday build the house my dad drew up plans for but never got the chance to build .
4. I can't handle not getting enough sleep. this is hitting home right about now because i have been battling a cough that only shows up when its time for bed ..aka..horrible sleep for over a week. exhausting .
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is when someone starts a texting convo with you then doesn't respond for 5 hours...okay maybe not the most annoying thing in the world but annoying .
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is taking a drive over to the beach..grabbing coffee and sitting by the ocean..nothing relaxes me or clears my head more then that.
7. I think everyone should slow down. this world is all about go go go and sometimes i forget to take a moment and stop .
Hope everyone has a simply lovely weekend!