Monday, September 26, 2011

First Day

Today marks the first day of the new school year. And even though I'm not a student I still wish I could go do a little "back to school" supply shopping. However, I could go shopping for new office supplies. Who doesn't like to have pretty things when sitting at work for 8 hours a day. I'm obsessed with  this purple pen at work and it just makes me happy to use it everyday. But anyways has anyone heard of See Jane Work? It is this amazing office supply site that has the worlds cutest supplies. Here are some of the new things I wish i could start today off with! 

I love this letter holder! so much better then my basic black one I have sitting on my desk.


I really need a couple of these notebooks. Perfect for notes. 


And the cutest paperclips i have seen in forever.


Classic Fleur de Lis clip. 


I don't even use page markers but if I did these would be so fun to have! 


Happy First Day everyone! Hope you have a simply wonderful Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment