Thursday, September 1, 2011

fall?

Today my alarm went off and i was a little surprised to not have the sun shining through my window...it wasn't pitch black but the sun was just starting to come up and i really don't wish to return to the days of waking up and going to work in the dark :( 

However, as I treated myself to a passion tea at Starbucks on my way to work i was delighted to see that one of my favorite Starbucks drinks was soon to return. Pumpkin Spice Latte's are right around the corner! Sigh...i am long gone from my daily addiction to Starbucks... But the holiday flavors of Starbucks  are the seasons in a delicious drink. Im pretty sure I'll be paying a few more visits to my long lost favorite coffee shop. Who doesn't love pumpkin spice?!?! The Corvallis store is officially launching Pumpkin Spice drinks on September 16th! (but you can actually ask for it now)! 
Happy Coffee Drinking! 









Anyways. Thats all for today. I have a nail gun going off every 5 seconds today. The office is getting new floors. And therefore more concentration is a little short today :/

Hope you have a simply wonderful Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment