Uhh....September is here!?! How the heck did that happen! I cannot believe that we are on the verge of the new school year starting and fall is right around the corner. But guess what!? that also means its FOOTBALL season!!! woop woop! I am a PROUD Beaver Believer! And can't wait for our first game tomorrow!
But now it's time for some Blanks. Link up yourself over at the Little Things We Do!!!
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is staying in nice hotels. I don’t stay in hotel’s a lot but when I do I want the best..and it doesn’t have to be 5 star all the time..but who doesn’t love the Nines.
2. Taking myself to dinner does not make me feel awkward.
3. I can't imagine life without, my mom .
4. Movie theater popcorn is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been annoyed with my room redo..im in that awkward in between stage of things and its getting really annoying. I just want to be done. And i wish i had a little more money to spend on it.
6. If at first you don't succeed try again. No one is perfect..you just keep going and going and you eventually will get it.
7. Fall is my FAVORITE! Especially here in Corvallis. So many big trees and when the leaves change it’s absolutely beautiful.