Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ABC's


I was catching up on posts over  From Portland to Peonies one of the many blogs I follow and she had posted this fun ABC's post for people to get to know her better. I figured it would be a fun little thing to post today considering I didn't really have anything else planned for the day :)
 Hope you enjoy! 


A. Age – 22
B. Bed size – Full..i wish it was a king
C. Chore that you hate – Laundry! omg i hate laundry so much. I wish it would just do itself and hang and fold itself to.
D. Dogs – no dog. maybe someday. 
E. Essential start to your day – CMT/VH1/GAC...musc video central in my house in the mornings. 
F. Favorite color – umm right now its yellow and gray but ive always loved purple 
G. Gold or silver – hmm..mostly silver but gold has grown on me 
H. Height – 5’7"
I. Instruments you play – piano. i have a piano in my house that i do not play enough
J. Job title – Day job: Office Coordinator. Side Job: Owner of Cinta Dinners. 
K. Kids – Nope! someday
L. Live – Good ole Corvallis Oregon
M. Mother’s name – Margaritha. I know I know...its like the drink..
N. Nicknames – mamma and. thats pretty much it though 
O. Overnight hospital stays – never. knock on wood 
P. Pet peeves – slow drivers. people who make promises and don't keep them 
Q. Quote from a movie – "I am Mortified" Sex and the City. im not a movie quote person but i always say that i am mortified :) 
R. Right or left handed – Right.
S. Siblings – Two Twin Half Sisters. 
T. Time it takes you to get ready – Depends. If I'm washing my hair and straightening it and taking my time its like and hour and half. but for the most part I can be ready in 10-15min on work days or any other day. :) 
U. Underwear – lace and boyshorts. enough said. 
V. Vegetable you hate – not a huge fan of carrots
W. What makes you run late – Not knowing what to wear. All you ladies know what I mean...a closet bursting with clothes and nothing to wear.
X. X-rays you’ve had – Hmm.. The ones at the dentist...thats all i got 
Y. Yummy food you make – I like to cook so there are a few things but umm...i make a pretty good chicken cordon bleu  
Z. Zoo animal –Zebras. Im loving zebra print right now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment