Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving day is already here! 
I have so much to be grateful for and am truly simply just blessed. 
Today I am thankful for...

A mother who has stood by me through it all. Who has supported me in more ways then i could have ever asked for. For never putting me down for following my dreams and who is always my number one fan. I can't function without you and just thank you for being you.

To my amazing support group of friends. I am so thankful for all of you. 
You fill my life with joy, laughter and way to much fun. 

I am thankful for the roof over my head, the car to get me places, my grey nail polish, and this amazing fire im sitting in front of right now. 

I am thankful for a life that may have it's hard moments but through 
hard work and a lot of faith truly it all will always work out. 

I hope everyone enjoys their day with family and friends. Eat lots, watch football, and go shopping :) 

Have a Simply Thankful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment