Monday, November 7, 2011

my perfect sunday

this sunday was pretty much my perfect day. it was a day full of wedding fun. I headed up to Portland for Bravo's Wedding Show at Embassy Suites. I was not only there to check out the amazing vendors Portland has to offer but also volunteer with Make a Wish Weddings. A non-profit wedding organization that grants wedding wishes to people who are terminally ill. I know, amazing! 

After that I headed back to corvallis to help a good friend with her engagement pictures. It was fun to help pose and come up with fun ideas for pictures. I was able to stop by cupcake Jones in Portland on my way back to pick up two perfect cupcakes for the shoot. I have a preview below :) I heart weddings and i especially heart when my whole day is centered around them :) Below I have some fun pictures of some of the great ideas the show had! And my cupcake preview :) 

(sorry my iphone didn't give me the best pics this weekend!)



fun candy sweets bar!


umm hello fun linens!


love classic china


winter wedding sparkle



i love these glitter menu cards!


Mirrors! 


and i MUST say that this red velvet cupcake i had from cup cake jones was THE BEST red velvet cupcake i have ever had. If you happen to be Downtown portland you must stop by and try one! 


a little preview from the photo shoot we did yesterday. Much more to share in a couple weeks! :) 



 Hope everyone had a simply wonderful weekend! Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, everything looks amazing! Send the cupcakes my way! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Sunday.

    ReplyDelete