Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cinta Events: New Website

If you haven't heard, I have my own small scale dinner party and event coordination business. It has been my little baby for the last couple years and initially I only did dinner parties. However, my passion for events and weddings has always been there. The last few years have been full of gaining experience and learning. I have been on a mission for the last year to do a complete re-design of my website and print materials and I am happy to announce that a year later I have finally come up with something that I don't hate. I am proud to announce the new Cinta Events site. I hope you all check it out and poke around, look at the pictures and check out what we have to offer. and who knows, maybe you will even know someone who is in need of a little dinner party, or coordination. We all love to entertain, why not have someone else do all the work? 

So check it out! And please let me know what you think! 



I hope you liked it! 

Have a simply fabulous Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment