Monday, June 25, 2012

i love weekends

this weekend was fantastic. it was quiet, low key, productive and yet still filled with some fun. so basically everything you want in a weekend. Minus the fact that I woke up this morning with what appears to be the start of a head cold...ugh. But at least my weekend was unaffected. here are a few moments I remembered to document :) 

Friday I met up with my beautiful bride Leah. Her wedding is exactly 2 months away today!
Crazy to believe it is almost here. but it is going to be beautiful and i am excited for all of the
fun diy projects i will be working on over the next 2 months!
did i mention i just love weddings??

i added another statement necklace piece to my collection.
i think i have a minor obsession with them. and im totally okay with that. 

finally got to meet up with a couple of my adorable high school girls  for cocktails!
Bartini does make some pretty awesome martinis. and happy hour meant 50% off! 

ended my saturday with this cutie for a little mini adventure in salem .
and boy did we have an adventure :) 

over all a pretty great weekend..and i even played house and got some cleaning and laundry done :) 

hope everyone else has a simply great monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment