Tuesday, June 5, 2012

i finally gave in

i am normally someone who looks at new clothing trends and tries to find a way to incorporate them mildly instead of whole heartedly. I feel like I tend to lean toward things that are more classic then say trendy. But I do love some of the current trends going on at the moment. For instance all of the bright colors that are being used pretty much everywhere! I have loved seeing all the bright tops and colored jeans and although I have wanted to take on the whole colored jeans situation I just haven't been able to find the right fit and more importantly the right shade. Either to bright, dark, weird looking on or not the right fit. I am not one of these girls who can put on anything and it look amazing. I am no fashionista. I had pretty much given up hope on finding a pair that I would actually like and look somewhat decent until I was browsing the clearance racks at good ole Old Navy and stumbled across a pair of coral jeans. Coral is one of my favorite colors to wear and with a price tag of 14.99 i figured I had nothing to loose by trying them on. And to my surprise they actually looked kind of okay...it took a little encouragement from my trusty roommate to tell me I looked good in them and with that I finally gave in to the color jean trend. Sigh...and I am not going to lie...I love them now! I can dress them up or down and they just give my wardrobe a little pizazz. Which lets be honest we can always use a little pizazz when it comes to the closet.

mamma's 50th. Coral jeans, paired with a sequin tank and black cardigan 

what other trends are people giving into? 

Hope you have a simply trendy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment