Monday, June 4, 2012

my june julep box

things i love: packages. Packages with my name on it. And the last couple months I have been subscribing to two different beauty box concepts. My first June box just arrived from Julep and I am so please with this months box! Check out what I got!

gotta love the packaging! And yes those are Pixy-Stix! 

I love this months colors! And I loved my little bonus Mint Vanilla Lip Balm and Pixy Stix!
I have also been needing to purchase some face sunscreen so I was ecstatic to see it was included in the box! 

I am pretty much obsessed with yellow at the moment. I recently have added two BRIGHT yellow sweaters to the wardrobe and this yellow nail polish fits in perfectly with my need for more yellow


It is so fun getting mail and even more fun getting a little package every month with amazing products! For more info on getting your own Julep Maven Box click here!

Hope everyone has a simply perfect monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment