Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Thank goodness its Friday!!!!! This has week has had so much going on and I am ready for a break and to situate myself for next weeks dinner. And its friday so its time for a little blank action!







1. Fridays are my favorite day. It’s a time to relax have a cocktail and be with friends.

2. Long country drives, beach trips, white chocolate mochas and weddings make me terribly happy.

3. Something that inspires me is well recently I’ve been inspired by the book Shift, about “re-branding” your life, business, and other aspects of life, it’s interesting how some basic concepts can really be transferred into many aspects of your life .

4. If I had the day off today I would take off to the back for a few hours and enjoy the little of the nice weather we are apparently only getting for today then maybe a little window shopping .

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is modern, classic, homey. I can’t wait to have my own house so I can really make it a modern, classic, homey home. Right now it has parts of this concept but someday ill have my dream house…

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm ...hmm..i have opinions about some things but at the moment ide say im somewhere in the middle.



7. I'd like to go to Greece so I could get up in the morning and look out to see the most beautiful blue water ever..sigh.. I wanna go on vacation..

No comments:

Post a Comment