Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was a much needed break from my normal weekend activities. I’ve been itching to switch the décor around in my living room and I came to the conclusion that I was totally over how things were looking and it was time to put some spring life back into the house. And with my roommates parents coming to visit and an anniversary celebration for my businesses one year milestone I wanted the house to look fresh instead of stuck in its winter rut. I completely re did the décor on my piano and switch a few other things around. I scored on some awesome flowers this weekend that have just totally changed the look of the house. Very bright and cheerful at the moment :) I also got to pay a visit to the mamma in Salem! We went to breakfast at the French Press and I had an amazing breakfast crepe complete with mozzarella and red peppers and it was delish! I also picked up beautiful chandelier earrings at Blackberries boutique across from French Press. They were my splurge of the weekend! But definitely worth it!



Over all a very productive weekend! And with such a busy fun filled week ahead of me its good to have my home looking in order and beautiful. Here is a preview of what my dinner table looks like for tonight’s little dinner party. And another wonderful Monday tid-bit, I am now officially a staff member of the College of Pharmacy. Lots to celebrate this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment