Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday!!!

We did it! Another week down! And yet its almost just the start of hecticness all over again..haha. All well. The mamma comes today and im excited to get our happy hour on! But for now its Fill in the Blank Friday time. Just gotta love the little things we do blog...one of my favorite blogs to follow!! Happy Friday everyone!






1. I am looking forward to sunny weather! I am so over this rain right now. But other then that..

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is Vanessa Carlton, love her..my guilty pleasure along with High School Musical 3. When they dance on top of the roof. Love that scene. I just love dance scenes in movies in general I will watch them and remind and watch it again…

3. My favorite car is I wouldn’t mind another Honda they get good gas millage. But ide love a lexus and some sort of SUV..would be great for all my parties…I could get so much more in if I had a bigger car .

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be 65-85 degrees. I feel like that would be the perfect range of weather. Having some days a little cooler or a little warmer. Sigh..if the weather would only cooperate.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is take a long country drive. Drives are my best friend for bad days great days and thoughtful days. My best ideas and realizations have come through drives. There’s nothing like windows open and the sun setting to make you realize that things really will be okay.

6. This weekend is OSU’s moms weekend. And even though im not a student here I still work here and still kind of feel like I’m one at times. So my mamma is coming down today. We are going to happy hour, hanging out with some good friends, and pedicures tomorrow before she heads out. Sunday we have another dinner party. Another busy weekend!



7. If I were a color, I'd be Yellow because, it has the ability to be so cheerful and happy and yet calming all at the same time. And I think sometimes that can be me.


PS: Did you not LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Middletons Wedding Dress! I knew she wouldn't dissapoint and she looked flawless. I think i might have to just dedicate a whole post her :)



Have a Simply wonderful Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I came to your blog from your fill in the blank link up :)

    I'm looking forward to sunny weather too. Enjoy your time with your mom!

    You're welcome to come see my fill in the blanks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for stopping by! i'll def have to check your blanks out too! :)

    ReplyDelete