Thursday, April 28, 2011

So much to do...

This is kinda how I'm feeling right now.........





This has been a jam packed week. This last weekend I feel proud to say that I didn’t totally waste it away lounging and not attempting to get prepared for this week. But even though I thought I had a good start somehow Thursday has arrived and my list of things to do is never ending. The worst part, im trying to think about when I can do everything I need to do and im not coming up with any spare time. Monday night I spent shopping and prepping for our dinner party for the dean on Tuesday night. Tuesday ended up being a late night at the deans house but thankfully the dinner went great. Wednesday night I should have been more productive, but it was the first night in awhile I was able to just finally sit down, and we had some friends stop by, so being productive and visiting don’t really go well together. I woke up this morning thinking that once I got home from work I could do work on this house and my room. But then I remembered im going to this Fashion Show tonight. Clean vs. Fashion show…hmmm.. yeah. We know what I’ll be doing. My mom is coming for Mom’s weekend tomorrow and with a house in disarray and another dinner party on Sunday. Im not sure when all my house work/ shopping/ prep for dinner party/unpack from this weeks party/ pack for sundays party/ moms weekend is all going to fit in. Especially since I work every day. Sigh…im almost just waiting for next Monday to arrive….oh wait…next week is a pretty hectic week around the office too…



Kinda feeling like this lady is onto something....



However, this one could be onto something too...if i only had time to bake....




Anyways...Happy Thursday...Hopefully everyone is chugging through those to do lists...

No comments:

Post a Comment