Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A year later




Today marks a very special day. Cinta Dinners, my small business officially started a year ago today. I am so proud of what has been done this past year. It has been a learning experience in every way possible but with every dinner and with every client we are getting stronger and better. We have been blessed with great hosts and support through this last year and it’s only because of that we have been able to balance our everyday jobs, school and life with this business. As we go into this next year I am excited to see what opportunities we come upon and to see where the business will go. I am so blessed to have a wonderful business partner who is the most talented chef I’ve ever known :) We inspire each other with each dinner and have way too much fun through it all. I’ve never worked so well and so in sync with someone before. Sometimes is just baffling. It is safe to say that we have a lot to celebrate and a lot of look forward too. So here’s to another great year for Cinta!

No comments:

Post a Comment