Friday, April 15, 2011

Blank Time

Thank GOODNESS it's Friday! My girls compete at Nationals today and I am OH SO EXCITED!!! I have a feeling today is going to be a very good day! Annnnnddddd I think i'm going to start doing Fill in the Blank Friday's!!! I've been following The Little things we do and it has become one of my favorite blogs! You should def check her out! But anyways.....Happy Friday!!! 1. My favorite daily responsibility is, I don’t exactly do it daily but I don’t mind cleaning the house...its almost relaxing at times, especially once everything is back in its place .



2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, laundry..i hate laundry with a passion and yet if I just did it my room would look so much better .



3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is I love going to new restaurants and trying something new but if it’s the same old restaurants I usually have some sort of usual..lately been loving my sushi though.



4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Quick and easy cuisine? haha if its during the week im up for whatever I can get on the table quickly, and easily.



5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is ummm yeah...no fame...



6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish successful wedding planning business, my own house, travel the world.



7. My biggest pet peeve is ..when people lie straight to my face and think that im really that big of an idiot..especially when its something not even that important…even if I believe them at the moment..things somehow always end up coming out then im just not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment