Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Becky!

Today is a dear friends 22nd Birthday :) Miss Becky Mae Colvin.




BEAutiful person inside and out. and soooo blessed to have her in my life. We have had so many good times together its not even funny. From low key movie nights to adventures out and about :) It has been amazing to see you grow up Becky! I remember so clearly you walking into my house your freshman year and now you are off to bigger and better things. And with you moving in two weeks I'm selfish and don't want you to leave me but I know you are about to embark on a wonderful new adventure and i now have the perfect reason to visit New Mexico. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday filled with lots of love :)

Because mamma and definitely does :)











I love you honey!


Have a simply wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment