Monday, July 11, 2011

a lazy weekend


sometimes just what you need is to do nothing at all. And that is exactly what i did this weekend. A nice change from the running around the world of last weekend. I had a wonderfully lazy saturday that consisted of.....

Project Runway Season 3.


Some Hammock time.

And ended the day with a going away dinner and drinks for a good friend.


heart you laura ann :) gonna miss you

Sunday was also a pretty lazy

Slept in did a couple of errands and spent some good quality at borders. And got a great new cookbook! It's safe to say that I am already pretty much obsessed with it. I came home and definitely made one of the recipes for dinner. Apricot chicken with Quinoa-Almond Pilaf....umm Delish! I'll def be sharing the recipe with you guys later this week!



We also watched Tangled. Pretty darn cute movie. I was happy with it :) Disney does it again! And we got some good ole Mandy Moore songs haha


The night ended with me finally fulfilling my craving for a chewy chocolate chip cookie. :)

Not a bad weekend at all. Hope everyone else enjoyed theirs!

Have a simply wonderful Monday...or as wonderful Monday's can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment