Wednesday, July 6, 2011

you know what day it is!

With my love for weddings its no surprise that I can spend hours just looking at wedding blogs and websites, and more recently looking into wedding associations. Ever since my little flower class I took I've been wanting to get more involved in the social world of events and weddings, and maybe take some workshops and seminars along the way. As I started to look into what was available I came across The Wedding Planning Institute. And the exciting thing about them is that they offer courses that end with a certification test at the end of the 10 week program. Basically wedding and event coordinating school. Something that I have looked into before but this program has by far blown the other ones out of the water. And something I am really looking into. I'm blessed to know what I want to do with my life so it's exciting to think about taking steps toward that.

Anyways... here is another one of my favorite wedding films from Joe Simon Films. This was the video that made me fall in love with this company! Enjoy!


Kristin + Justin's Wedding Highlights - W Hotel Dallas, Texas from Joe Simon Films on Vimeo.


Have a simply Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment