Friday, July 15, 2011



I think more then ever I am ready for this weekend. I need a much needed mental break from this last week. Time to relax and re choose my attitude for this next week. Anyone else ever feel like this? Anyways.......time for the blanks. Link up over at The Little Things We Do.


1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) morning person for sure…there is nothing like starting the day off early and being productive. I can rarely sleep in but it is nice to stay in bed until 10 sometimes.. .

2. My favorite Pandora stations are Adele, Michael Buble, and Graham Colton.

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, bohemian Rhapsody, and Good Life (onerepublic).

4. My favorite pattern is oo I love graphic patterns and the damask pattern has always been a favorite…but lately I’ve been loving the floral as well..who doesn’t love a good pattern! .

5. My favorite perfume is Versace- Bright Crystal…LOVE!

6. Rules are there..and sometimes are followed but sometimes broken..life is about breaking the rules sometimes..or creating your own :)

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is “I am Mortified” and I use “…” so much it’s not even funny .


Have a simply wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment