Friday, July 1, 2011

looonnngg weekend!!

Anyone else super excited about a 3 day weekend!??! I AM!!! Wishing it was a four day weekend but i can't have everything go my way. With the fourth just around the corner I still have no idea what i'm doing and think it's time to just take control and find something myself and do something different...so should be an interesting weekend..haha

But now for the Friday rituals! Be sure to use fill out these fun blanks on your blog and link up and The Little Things We Do!



1. The best news I ever received was idk if I have anything exciting enough for the title best news ever..but it was really exciting to find out that my business was able to start cooking for one of the dean’s here on campus..it was a big accomplishment that I was proud of. Also that my job here with the university was permanent..yay benefits! .
2. Something I'm looking forward to is moving to Portland. This is a big goal and a big change but I am so ready for a new experience .

3. Something I would never do is agreeing with Lauren on this one…skydiving..any extreme sport kind of thing…not a huge fan of bungee jumping off a bridge or anything .

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Oprah…haha. I love her. And if she can’t give me good advice about something then she has a team that could .

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be hmm…that’s a hard question..lately I’ve been going toward more classic looks with touches of maybe “trend” aspects. I DO NOT call myself trendy. But I like to think I have kinda of mold my basic style with a few fun pieces of the season .

6. One should always be considerate of other and think before they speak .

7. I want to take a vacation. I don’t even care who, what, where , when, why..I haven’t had real time off in…well I don’t even remember the last time..yay for this 3 day weekend!


Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend! Have a simply wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment