Friday, April 6, 2012

90 years of inspiration

Yesterday marked the 90th birthday of my lovely grandma. In celebration of 90 amazing years I will be throwing a dinner party in her honor next weekend. She has insisted it not be some huge ordeal but she can't have a granddaughter who owns a dinner party business and not at least have a dinner party. It will be a small intimate crowd but I have made it my mission to make this dinner absolute perfection. She has always been in love with flowers and gardening so I have run with the concept and added some country chic details and many fun DIY projects to make the decor perfect. I am excited to see everything come together. To top things off my fantastic cook/ business partner is back in the country and will be cooking, meaning this is going to be one fabulous night. I will for sure be posting pictures for you all to see but for now I leave you with the invitation that was sent out as well as a little inspiration board.



check out my pinterest for original sources! 

Hope everyone has a simply wonderful Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sweet of you! I am sure the party will be so lovely! 90 is such a milestone.

    ReplyDelete