Monday, April 2, 2012

finally feeling better

this last week was no fun. i spent my week and part of my weekend sick as can be. i went through at least 3 or 4 boxes of Kleenex and a bottle of meds. I haven't been this sick and miserable in years! I was really hoping to hit a turning point by friday but dragging myself to dinner was as far as i was going to make it. It was back to the couch for me. However, Saturday I finally was feeling better and was able to get out of the house and do some errands. here are some instagram moments from my last week


this was the reality of my week. however, if you haven't tried kleenex cooling tissues yet you should! 
at least when you are sick and going through tissue like no ones business. 


 friday nights attempt to be normal. my cute clutch my bestie gave me definitely helped :) 

may have gotten a little carried away wine shopping at grocery outlet.  don't worry it is not all mine

fun new neon colors for the nail color collection 

great finds thrifting 
our new roomie moved in this weekend. and with his amazing self he also brought a 50" tv.
a HUGE upgrade from my ancient 32' massive dinosaur you had to hit to make work. 
loved my chocolate and door hanger from little miss Mia! 

over all my weekend ended up being just what i needed. more rest and productive. 

Hope everyone has a simply wonderful Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment