Thursday, April 26, 2012

BirchBox

A couple months ago I was introduced to Birchbox. Birchbox is an online beauty store with a twist. There are all sorts of amazing products that you can buy. However, Birchbox is known for the brillant concept of selling sample boxes for a low monthly rate of 10 bucks! Let me explain. $10 = 4 to 5 high end make-up or beauty samples each month. I mean who really wants to buy a product online without trying it first. Well this allows you to do just that. When i heard about the concept i jumped at the opportunity to sign up. I had to wait about a month for my invite but I got one and received my first box last weekend. I was so excited. The packaging of course was adorable! And I loved my first months samples! Here is what I got!

1. BENTA BERRY G-1 exfoliating facial cleanser 
2. Kahina Giving Beauity Argan Oil
3. Kahina Giving Beauty Facial Lotion
4. Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes
5. Wonderstruck Taylor Swift
6. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer 


Not bad for my first box! Not going to lie I was a little sad I didn't get a nail polish. Just because I love nail polish but maybe next month! And I LOVE the cleansing towelettes! Would totally buy them again. And the best part is that if I do want to purchase any of these products it will ship for free! a nice little bonus. Birchbox also has a reward system. The money you spend on boxes or in the store equals points that you can later use in the store as credit! Basically its a pretty fun little box totally worth the 10 bucks. You should join. Click here to join under me so you will get an invite faster! 

Hope everyone has a simply wonderful Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment