Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in time

ohhh hellloooo friday! I am quite thankful friday has finally rolled around. There has been a lot going on this last week and this weekend is not going to be a lounge around do nothing kinda weekend. I must say it feels good to be getting back into the groove of my weekly daily blogging. Makes me feel like my life is getting back into a routine and not so totally crazy..anyways i hope everyone has a great weekend! its blank time!

Link up over at The Little Things We Do!



1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is well I don’t know if I have a go to out fit. But usually a simple dress or a cute skirt.

2. This week has been a little crazy..my good friend business partner and roomie moved out to leave for Thailand so a little sad, but on the other hand got to meet the twins!

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat usually ends up being pasta or scrambled eggs and toast.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is my pair of BCBG dark purple pumps but now that the heel broke I would say my black pair..nothing like a good pump.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is
probably the little sentimental gifts that ive gotten over the years or not even gifts just little random things like this mini bouncy ball that i still hold onto, or this snow globe a friend made me in high school..can't ever part with that kinda stuff .

6. My favorite person is ..i have lots of favorite people..still waiting to meet my very very favorite though ;)

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say hmm…vodka, tequila, gin, whiskey? its friday..who doesn't want a nice drink by friday? :)

Have a Simply wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment