Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!!!

So i totally had another more detailed post for today but i've been at work since before 7am and i just don't see how I'm going to have time to finish it. I really need to learn to do these posts ahead of time... allll well.. But don't worry! I have an AMAZING wedding video for you! From my favorite wedding cinematographer Jo Simon! This is a beautiful destination wedding. and they are SUCH a cute couple! It starts with some beautiful words from the brides father...you know its going to be good :)


April + Adam's Xcaret Wedding Highlights Film from Joe Simon Films on Vimeo.


How did you feel about her short dress? I'm normally not a huge fan but I think it was perfect for this wedding and seemed so fitting for her. Sigh..i love weddings! Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Have a Simply wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment