Tuesday, January 10, 2012

headin out and headin to bali :)


Today we are heading out of the little village we have been in and starting our trek back to Oregon. I am happy to announce that we get to make a pit stop on our way back in BALI (hotel entrance pictured above) :) yay! it took a little convincing but I made all valid realistic points!! I was able to convince the mamma and I am SO EXCITED! I am looking forward to a couple days of beach, shopping, and restaurants!  It has been an amazing trip so far and I think this will be the perfect way to top it off. It has been SO nice to see family and friends but I do think I'm ready to start heading back home. Anyways, this is also the last day of real computer use for me until I get back. I'll still be checking in here and there on the phone but I will be back and blogging next week! 

Have a simply amazing day and even better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment