Thursday, January 26, 2012

my obsession with nail polish

Over the last 6 months my obsession with nail polish has just kept growing. I haven't been this obsessed with it since first discovered nail polish in like elementary school. I had years and years of clean unpolished nails unless getting a french manicure as a special treat. But with the discovery of some amazing colors, and brands such as Essie and Butter I can't seem to get enough of them! It all started with this need to find the perfect Grey polish...I am kind of a cheap scape when it comes to nail polish so I tried the $1.99 and $4.99 polishes but nothing ever seemed to cover right and the colors where not the best. I finally gave in and spent $8 on a bottle of Essie Power Clutch and it my life changed...silly right? But ladies I believe you know exactly what I'm talking about. It was so nice to have it cover well and the color was exactly what I wanted. Anyways I just purchased my first bottle of Butter and i have officially declared it my special occasion nail polish A. because it was $14 B. its this amazing gold glitter...probably shouldn't have glitter nails every day...maybe... anyways take a look at what im obsessed it!

This is also a new addition to my nail polish family. This Essie 3 way glaze is amazing! my nails have never felt so strong and its also a base and top coat! love 3 in 1! $8



"I love the nightlife" I obviously need this one $18


"Boat House" perfect for summer $8



"Power clutch" the perfect grey! $8



"merino cool" love the mauves $8




"Absolutely Shore" $8



"West end wonderland" my pride and joy right now! looks so good on! and the best part that it's a smooth glitter..not all bumpy and weird! love it! $14

"Rosie Lee" This will be my next splurge. $14



No comments:

Post a Comment