Monday, January 30, 2012

its monday?

oh monday...you came way to soon! Did anyone else have a crazy, hectic, busy, wish it was longer weekend? Because I most definitely did. Friday night was filled with Chinese New Year dinner party prep and an AMAZING OSU Gymnastics meet. These girls did such a great job! I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

Saturday was...well...it was a 16 hourish work day...thats what it was. I was up at the crack of dawn and thankfully my coffee, and extra energy boosts in my jamba got me through. But the dinner turned out great. There are always things I wish I could go back and do differently but I guess thats what makes us better for the next dinner. I sadly didn't even have a moment to snap a couple pictures on my phone but I will have the nice photos from the dinner in their own post hopefully tomorrow! I was really happy with the decor with this dinner.

Thankfully Sunday was a lazy, lounge around, do nothing day. We ended up making crepes in the evening. And let me tell you they were AMAZING! We made three different types. My favorite was the Apple Cinnamon crepe with a carmel drizzle and a bit of whipped cream..YUMMY!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Have a simply wonderful Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment