Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It’s officially summer!


I am so glad Oregon could pull it together and give us a nice sunny day! So with summer finally here it’s time to figure out what to do with it! Here are some all American essential things that make summer, summer!!


Ice Cream Cones. And yes Ice Cream in the actual Cone. Nothing better on a hot summer day.



Going to the lake. There is something so calming about sitting on a swaying dock over looking all the activities of a lake. A perfect summer day.




Smores. I don’t think you can get more summery then smores.




Picnics/ BBQ. This is what summer entertaining is all about! Nothing like bringing everyone outside around one big table to celebrate the summer.


Berries! I love berries! Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries! And that means cobblers, pies, jam and just fresh berries!






What are you looking forward too this summer??


Hope you have a simply wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I think I need to do this one myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete