Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things we love on Thursday

Yay! We are finally almost through this week! One day closer to the weekend :) And trust me with all the craziness that has been going on the last couple weeks it’s nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But even with the non-stop schedule it has been a great couple weeks of different celebrations. For so many of my friends these are their last days here at OSU as a student. A big chapter is coming to a close, with new and big changes happening. It’s nice to just take a moment in all this hecticness and see everything that has been accomplished. We truly have all come quite far!
So for my first thing I’m loving today… my super amazing group of friends. (sorry if you aren't pictured :) i still love you)





That the sun finally came out to play!



That I got a super cool OSU sweatshirt for $7.



That my flower class is just over a week away!



Anyways..thats what im enjoying today :) Hope you all have a simply wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment