Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday To Do's



Everyone always has things they want to do and get done during the summer. With school out here on campus I figured it would be a good time to think about what i want to do around here this summer. So here are my to do's for the next 3 or 4 months.



1. Clean my garage again....this is my never ending project. I clean and re organize it constantly, then we have a dinner party and it all goes to crap again. I just need more space...I'm waiting for my big storage room with just rows of shelving for my party supplies :)


2. Go to the beach! I live 45 minutes from the beach. I have no excuse to not make a few day trips out there this summer. And seriously when are we going to rent a beach house?


3. Road trip. This one looks like it is already in the works. But it must happen! Cali here we come!


4. Camping. Time to get into the wilderness and enjoy nature. What better way then pitching a tent!


5. Country drives. I love my summer country drives. I need to make sure it happens more this summer. Nothing like the windows rolled down and the music blasting.


6. Get my laptop fixed. I've been laptop less for months and months...and although im in front of a computer all day at work its about time i'm able to skype and work on things at home.

7. More BBQ's in my backyard. I love summer nights and sitting outside enjoying everything. And with the recent mini makeover our yard got and our soon to be hammock it is going to be the perfect place to be.


8. Room makeover. I really have an itching to just re-do my room. I'm over the decor that i've had the last 4 or 5 years...time for something new and fresh...just gotta figure out that would be


9. Make a headboard....because now that i want to redo my room i've always wanted to make a headboard!


10. Explore portland more. I love portland and with a friend living right down town i have no excuse to become totally familiar with everything :)


I'm sure there are many more things I want to do and get done but we will see how many of these things I get done this summer. Anything you want to get done or do this summer?


Have a simply wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment