Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Tantrums


Sometimes there are just things that get really annoying. Right? And I sure hope we don’t pull anything like this little girl but I know I am not the only one who feels this way. I’m sure we all have different things that annoy us but sometimes its just good to get it out there into the world and feel a little bit better. So here’s what’s annoying me today…



1. When people don’t take responsibility for their actions/ make excuses. Yes, the world will shit on you, but sometimes you can absolutely help the situation you are in. And if not there are ways you could be bettering the situation. I’m tired of people making excuses and reasons for their life being the way it is. Take responsibility, stop lying to yourself and move on with life. It’s all we can do.

2. When people don’t use their phone manners. Ugg..this one is so frustrating. Especially when I work in a professional office and its other “professionals”. Didn’t anyone ever teach you to say hello and goodbye? It’s really not that hard…



3. When people walk really slow through a cross walk when the hand has been flashing for awhile already. Haha..i know I know…a little ridiculous but seriously if you are going to walk across then couldn’t you pick of the pace a little?



4. When people say “you look really tired today”. Hmm… umm aka you look horrible today. Chances are I am well aware of how horrible I look that day and probably just wanna make it through the day. I don’t need someone telling me what I am already well aware of.



5. When I don’t have enough time to do everything I need to do. Even when I’ve planned and prepared and done as much as I can in a day. You sometimes just don’t have enough time in the day to do everything and it sometimes/ is always annoying. Pause button on life would be great.



Anyways... i'll stop with my tantrum and move on with life now..haha... sometimes people just gotta vent :) Hope everyone has a simply wonderful Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment